Skyline Marketing claims corporate culture can excel or destroy a business. The way people act or make decisions, how they communicate, the manner and regularity of that communication, the approach to learning new skills or taking risks and how people feel about the identity of the business all make an impact on the company’s culture.
At Skyline Marketing Ltd we believe that diversity in our associates, suppliers, contractors and our business relationships brings richness and strength to the services we provide to our clients. We strive to maintain the open culture often associated with start-ups, in which everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions.
Passion and talent are important factors in creating performance but, of course, they are not the only ones. We endeavour to offer the opportunity to seek further business and sales education which we believe leads to a stronger and more successful culture.
- Innovation & Creativity – We welcome new ideas and ways of thinking
- Passion – An innate passion for what you do and what you believe in
- Relationships – We believe success in business depends on strong loyal relationships
- Accountability & Execution – Setting goals, following through to ensure results are achieved and receiving regonition
- Ambition – The sky is the limit